Thursday, September 3, 2015

Product Review: Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner

It's been a while since I reviewed a product on here and I thought I'd bring that back since I was just noticing how soft my hair feels today. I have mentioned before that I'm trying to get away from a lot of the dangerous chemicals found in normal beauty products, so I have been experimenting with different products to try to find the healthiest products that still really work. This week, I tried Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, made my Maple Holistics. I purchased them on Amazon.

Argan Oil Shampoo by Maple Holistics


Argan Oil Conditioner by Maple Holistics
I really love these products. My main concern was to try to find a shampoo and conditioner that are sulfate-free. Generally sulfate-free shampoos don't lather very well. This one surprised me. The first later wasn't very sudsy, but the second lathered really well! The other thing that impressed me was the smell -- it is fragrance free, so I didn't expect much, but this has a very light, clean scent. It's really nice - a little bit vanilla-y. It does have vanilla and honey in it, so no wonder. The conditioner has a similar scent - light and clean. I let it sit in my hair for about 3-5 minutes, and rinsed. My hair immediately felt soft. After my shower I towel-dried, and then blow-dried my hair as I normally do. I noticed it dried nicely, but I didn't full realize until today how nice my hair feels. Today, while I'm sitting at work I happened to notice that my hair feels super soft and isn't as knotty or stringy as it can get my this time of day. I hope this continues working this well because right now I'm completely sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment